Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Florida Life


From North Dakota, to Colorado, through Iowa and a stop in Kentucky with one night in Georgia, we finally made it to Orlando.  I enjoyed many parts of our journey - the people we were with, the places we've been able to see, but it's good to know that we are unpacking and won't be REPACKING in another 6 weeks!

Moving has been one big overwhelming journey.  And what I am now referring to as "My Florida Life" as proven to be full of mishaps, meltdowns, and yet even many blessings if I am keeping my eyes open to them.

This weekend is move in for UCF (University of Central Florida) and I am told some 20,000 or more people are moving into the area not far from us.  I can tell because the traffic that I already consider congested, is now like some major event has just been let out and people are crazy about maneuvering their vehicles through tight spaces!  Yikes!

More to come on "My Florida Life," and my thoughts throughout this journey.  Hope you stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment